How to Complete and Present an Audit
The learning resource below is an online presentation providing information on how to complete and present an audit.
Delivered by a current surgical trainee, it shares a number of important pointers from their personal experience.
To view this presentation and to navigate by sections please visit our Virtual Learning Environment.
Alternatively, watch and listen to the presentation below:
Example Audit Abstract
You will find downloadable below, a good example of an audit abstract.
We are now accepting abstract submissions for the following meetings. You will need to log in / register with our website before submitting an abstract:
- 7th RCSEd All Wales Medical and Dental Student Surgical Research Symposium - 28 October 2016
- Quality Improvement: A Practical Guide for Surgeons in Wales - 28 October 2016
- Student Research Symposium - 2 December 2016
- National Surgical Conference for Foundation and Student Doctors (Sheffield) - 4 February 2017
- RCSEd 16th Annual Audit Symposium - 24 March 2017