The College is happy to announce the release of its new mobile app on the Apple App Store and Google Play. With a membership of over 30,000 spanning the UK and across the world, we are delivering an innovative way for individuals to explore the resources, guidance, and opportunities that the College has to offer, with something for everyone, whatever your area of interest.
The RCSEd app hosts many features and benefits, including:
- View live webinars hosted by a range of clinical professionals.
- Access a back catalogue containing hundreds of hours of content across a wide range of topics.
- Cast webinar recordings directly to your TV*
- Discover the full calendar of learning and development opportunities the College offers, filtered by your area of interest.
- Use the save function to pin your favourites, find out more and book at your convenience.
- Access the extensive E-book collection.
- Contact our expert Library and Archives team to access the document supply and literature search services.
- Access all the benefits of your College Membership, including discounts on Ten Hill Place Hotel, Surgeons' Hall Museums, and the exclusive Surgeons Quarter Travel Service, among more.
- The latest edition delivered directly to your device. Access on the go, via mobile or tablet.
- Search the back catalogue of past editions and re-read or discover previous articles.
- Enhance your learning with over 300 narrated videos and 3D rendered dissected specimens, optimised for mobile.
|College News Feed
- Keep up to date with the latest College news, filter by interest, and save your favourite articles.
- Listen to a range of expert speakers as they discuss a variety of topics and impart their clinical experience, all streamed directly through the app.
- In-app notifications to keep you up to date with any of our activities.
* A full list of supported TV models can be found here.
The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh is here to support you at every step of your career, develop your skills and help forge the next generation of key medical professionals.
Over our 515-year history, many of the world’s leading surgeons have walked before you, creating history in their stride. Follow in their footsteps and make your own mark on the profession.
If you have any further questions or are having technical issues with the app please contact us here.