Vacancies for the Faculty of Examiners
The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh is now recruiting for Examiners for the following:
- Fellowship Examination in Ophthalmology
- Intercollegiate Diploma in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery (DO-HNS) Examination
- Diploma in Immediate Medical Care
- Diploma in Retrieval and Transfer Medicine
- Diploma in Urgent Medical Care
Dental Examiner Vacancies
- Panel of Examiners for Membership in Advanced General Dental Surgery
- Diplomas in Dental Hygiene and Dental Therapy
- Diploma in Orthodontic Therapy
- Examination Assessors for Tri-Collegiate Dental Specialty Memberships
- Membership in Endodontics and Periodontics
Click on any of the links above to view more details on the vacancies and to download an application form.
Leave for Examining
The Examinations Committee of the College has agreed 10 Principles for Examiners who will require to take leave from their job to examine for the College.