Advice, Resources and Helpful Documents
There are many different resources available to you. Listed below are some of the most useful resources available.
Returning to Clinical Practice
- Return to Practice Guidance, Academy of Royal Medical Colleges, revised 2017:
- learning.bmj.com. 'How to take a career break and have a successful return to work'
- HEE’s guidance
- From AoMRC
- Generic advice on returning to work after mental illness from RCPsych
- Scottish Deanery information
- Wales Deanery
Less than Full Time Training
Maternity Leave information for NHS employees
Guidance on Working as a Trainee whilst pregnant
- Report from the Faculty of Occupational Health and Royal College of Physicians: ‘Pregnancy: Occupational Aspects of Management’