Scotland (South East)
The RSAs are accessible to all Fellows and Members, as well as Student, Foundation and pre-MRCS Affiliates for support and advice.
Your RSA acts as a conduit of information to and from the College and can provide support and guidance on the following:
- Any new College developments or initiatives
- Career advice and support
- Details on e-logbook and e-portfolio
- Updates on professional issues
- How to access College awards, grants and bursaries
- Advice on MRCS and Fellowship Examinations
- Information on upcoming courses, CPD and educational events
To find your nearest Regional Surgical Ambassador located in the South East of Scotland, please see the list below.
|Robyn Webber||Kirkcaldy||Consultant Urological Surgeon||Victoria Hospital, Kirkcaldy|
|Andrew Tambyraja||Edinburgh||Vascular Surgery||Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh, Edinburgh|