Dean of the Faculty of Dental Surgery Launches 2020 - 2023 Manifesto
7 October 2020
Dean of the Faculty of Dental Surgery, Professor Philip Taylor, has now released his manifesto for the Faculty covering 2020 – 2023. With over 7,000 Affiliates, Associates, Members and Fellows, the Faculty today represents a significant part of the UK’s dental workforce. The Dean’s manifesto covers several key areas of focus for Faculty over the next three years including:
- Asking the Government through all of the devolved NHS bodies to change the focus of health and social care policy delivery to the prevention of dental disease.
- Creating an understanding across the health sector as a whole that dentistry is an important component of total body health.
- The Faculty of Dental Surgery of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh will request to be involved in any future policy decision making across the four nations of the UK.
Please read the manifesto document here for more details.
- RCSEd Opportunities for Affiliate Members 04 August 2020
- Update from RCSEd Policy and Public Affairs Team 14 January 2021
- College Appointments 15 October 2020
- RCSEd Announces the Launch of a New College App 22 September 2020
- Results of the 2020 RCSEd Council Elections 04 September 2020