Dental Affiliate Network
We understand that while you are studying, embarking on your training or working towards your MFDS or Specialty Membership Examinations you will need to be supported by the College. The Affiliate Network will provide you with the professional support that you need during these critical times.
Benefits for all categories of Affiliation
- Discounted fees on relevant courses and events.
- Access to bursaries and grants.
- Access to exclusive areas of the College website to use educational resources including bursary application forms and reports, and much more.
- Access to networking events with College Office Bearers and senior dental surgeons in your area and advance notice of regional events organised and supported by the College.
- Career advice and professional support from your local Regional Dental Ambassadors.
- Quarterly copies of the College's award winning publication Surgeons' News to which you can contribute.
- Regular dental e-newsletters.
- Easy access to booking courses and examinations through the College website.
- Access to Acland Anatomy - a versatile educational resource, valuable to those at all career stages
- Personal library services using our well-resourced dental and medical library, with the latest in texts, journals and electronic resources.
- Online discounts for medical publishers including Oxford University Press, Wiley-Blackwell and Quintessence Publishing.
- Discounted accommodation at the College's Ten Hill Place Hotel.
- Discounted rates on meetings, events and celebrations at the College's venues.