Recovery and wellbeing of the workforce post-COVID
15th March 2021
This week marked a year since the World Health Organisation declared COVID-19 a ‘pandemic’. We are joined by our expert panellists to discuss the key issues surrounding recovery and wellbeing post-COVID to understand the impact this will have on our workforce.
Our panellists include:
- Aidan Fitzgerald, Consultant Plastic Surgeon and RCSEd Convener of Education.
- Dr David Caesar, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Scotland.
- Kellie Bateman, ST4 General Surgery Registrar and member of the RCSEd Trainees' Committee.
- Gill Hardman, ST7 Cardiothoracic Surgery Trainee, NHSBT clinical research fellow and member of the RCSEd Trainees’ Committee.
- Anne Armstrong, Professional Nurse Advisor for Mental Health at the Scottish Government, Lead of profession for Mental Health and Learning Disability Nurses in Scotland.
To be eligible to receive CPD hours for webinar attendance you must connect for the full duration of the webinar AND complete the feedback survey.
Visit our FAQ for further information relating to webinar CPD.