Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery during the COVID-19 Pandemic - Your Questions Answered
27th April 2020
This webinar will explore the current situation for Cardiothoracic and Vascular surgery in the COVID-19 pandemic.
The panel consists of established front line surgeons with specialty association and college affiliations who are ideally placed to give informed contemporary opinion.
There are issues across the whole UK with regards to the provision and delivery of elective; emergent and emergency care for COVID positive and negative patients in these specialties including the utilisation of non NHS facilities.
- Mr Timothy Graham, Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon, RCSEd Council Member & Chair of Standards
- Mr Andrew Garnham MB BCh, FRCS (Ed), FRCS (Gen Surg), Consultant Vascular and General Surgeon, The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
- Mr Michael Lewis BSc, MB ChB, FRCS (CTh), MD, Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Royal Sussex County Hospital
- Mr Sridhar Rathinam FRCSEd (CTh), Consultant Thoracic Surgeon, Glenfield Hospital, University Hospitals of Leicester
- Mr Edward Caruana, Specialist Registrar in Cardiothoracic Surgery, Glenfield Hospital, University Hospitals of Leicester