Preparation Course for the Diploma in Special Care Dentistry - Online
- When is this course held?
18 May 2024 (1 date)
- Where is this course held?
View locations and dates
- How much does this course cost?
From £30.00 - View more information below
- Can I book online?:
- Is CPD awarded for this course?
Yes, 4 hours
- Course/Event group: Dental Course | See more Dental Courses
Preparation Course for the Diploma in Special Care Dentistry (Online)
This online preparation course is aimed at candidates preparing for the RCSEd Diploma in Special Care Dentistry (DSCD). It gives participants the opportunity to familiarise themselves with the exam format and includes sample questions.
As a result of the course being online, there are certain points that candidates should be aware of:
- All candidates must have a MAC / PC with admin access to install Zoom
- All candidates must ensure that they have a strong broadband/internet connection to allow for video conversation. Plus, a webcam
- A microphone headset is recommended but not mandatory
Special Care Dentists considering or preparing for the Diploma in Special Care Dentistry.
Online lectures. Sample questions
To inform candidates about the DSCD examination including types of questions used and to give advice as to how to prepare for the exam.
By the end of the course, participants will have an appreciation of the examination format, breadth and depth of knowledge required and will be aware of the types of questions used in the examination.
Course Fee £30.00
Ms Fatimah Alsayer, FDS RCSEd and honorary clinical senior lecturer in special care dentistry
Frequently Asked Questions