Course Details - One Day Membership in Orthodontics Process Course
- When is this course held?
To be confirmed
- Where is this course held?
View locations and dates
- Edinburgh - RCSEd
- Edinburgh - RCSEd
- How much will this course cost?
From £239 - View more information below
- Can I book online?
See Location Specific Details
- Is CPD awarded for this course?
Yes, 6 Hours
- Course/Event group: Dental Course | See more Dental Courses
One Day Membership in Orthodontics Process Course
This process course is for those preparing to sit the Membership in Orthodontics Part B Clinical Examination. It is designed to help improve candidates' performance in the examination via practice sessions with 'mock’ vivas in all aspects of the exam (excluding the written component). This course includes:
- Two unseen/diagnostic tests
- A shortened general viva in orthodontics
- A viva in communication
- A viva on a participant submitted treated case using the new case history template (the case MUST be submitted one week prior to the course date).
Each viva will have time for brief feedback and discussion with an experienced examiner.
PLEASE NOTE: A £75.00 refund will be given to those who apply and are accepted to sit the RCSEd Membership in Orthodontics Part B Clinical Examination within 9 months of the course. The refund will also be given to those who sit the RCSEd Membership in Orthodontics Part A Written Examination in January 2020.
Trainees within nine months of sitting the Membership in Orthodontics Part B Clinical Examination.
Lecture, viva simulation and individual discussion.
To enable candidates to familiarise themselves with the process and structure of the Membership in Orthodontics Part B Clinical Examination.
After attending this one-day course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the individual components of the exam
- Identify areas of knowledge weakness in each individual component of the exam
- Explain how to structure their assessment and formulate a problem list in the diagnostic component of the exam.
Course Fee: £265.00
RCSEd Member/Fellow Fee: £239.00
Mr Toby Gillgrass & Miss Alison Downing