What is Dental Core Training?
3rd December 2020, 19:00 - 20:30 GMT
This informative and interactive webinar for prospective applicants to Dental Core Training (DCT) will provide advice and tips regarding dental core training will be provided along with the types of jobs possible and how to get the most out of a DCT job. The webinar will cover what dental core training is, along with what it can offer dentists who are considering applying, including the types of dental core training roles and the differences between them.
This will include:
- The benefits of completing dental core training and the career progression it can offer, including application to specialty training.
- How to maximise your dental core training year in order to get the most out of it, including how to choose which post is right for you and your career.
- Information on how and when to apply for dental core training, including what the interview process involves.
Two guest speakers will then discuss their alternative training pathways, including Academic Clinical Fellowships and the two-year DFT schemes. The session will conclude with a discussion to answer any questions related to DCT and the application process.
The panel includes:
- Dr Rebecca Litt BDS (Hons), MFDS RCSEd, PG Cert Med Ed Prac.
- Dr Thomas Gill BSc (Hons), BDS (Hons), PgCert, MJDF (RCS Eng), FHEA.
- Dr Ryan Major BDS
No CPD will be awarded for attendance at this event.
This will be made available to RCSEd Fellows, Members and Affiliates in the days following the live webinar.