Essentials in Robotics
- When is this course held?
12 Jun 2023 (1 date)
- Where is this course held?
View locations and dates
- Edinburgh - RCSEd
- How much does this course cost?
From £100 - View more information below
- Can I book online?:
- Is CPD awarded for this course?
Yes, 6 Hours
- Course/Event group: Surgical Course | See more Surgical Courses
This webinar and one day training course will introduce core surgical trainees to the basic concepts of robotic assisted surgery and provide the necessary training so they can start acting as supervised bedside assistants for Da Vinci procedures.
Hybrid. Online webinar followed by in person hands-on training and simulation.
- Describe use, advantages and disadvantages of robotic assisted surgery.
- Describe different components of Da Vinci surgical robot.
- Demonstrate ability to dock, undock and troubleshoot the Da Vinci surgical robot.
- Understand the role of simulation in developing skills in robotic assisted surgery.
Upon completion of this course the trainee will have reliably demonstrated the ability to bedside assist for Da Vinci procedures.
Mr Chelliah R Selvasekar
Course Fee - £110.00
Course Fee (Members) - £100.00
Course Fee (Affiliates) - £100.00
Frequently Asked Questions
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this course, please contact us and a member of our Education team will be happy to help you.
The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
The Education Section
Phone: +44 (0)131 527 1600
Fax: +44 (0)131 557 6406