The management of advanced cutaneous SCC of the Head and Neck
26th February 2024, 18:30 to 19:30 GMT
This webinar is being hosted as part of the Edinburgh Head and Neck Course - For more details about this course or to sign up, please visit our website.
This presentation will be on the management principles of advanced cutaneous SCC of the head and neck. It will focus on the epidemiology and worldwide tumour burden of including introducing the DANGER signs of primary cutaneous SCC which is associated with the development of more advanced disease. The latest management principles including outcomes and novel new treatment options will be discussed.
To gain understanding of the management principles in advanced cutaneous SCC of the head and neck.
By the end of this webinar, attendees should have an understanding of:
- Epidemiology & Tumor Burden
- DANGER signs of primary cutaneous SCC of the head and neck
- Staging, Investigations, Management
- Surgical & Reconstructive Techniques
- Latest Treatment Options
Our panellists include:
- Professor Carsten E Palme (Speaker) - Otolaryngology Head & Neck (ENT) Surgeon.
- Mr Colin MacIver - (Chair) - Maxillofacial / Head & Neck Surgeon, UAE.
To be eligible to receive CPD hours for webinar attendance you must connect for the full duration of the webinar AND complete the feedback survey.
Visit our FAQ for further information relating to webinar CPD.
A recording of the webinar will be made available on this page in the days following the live broadcast.