COVID-19: Aerosols and Patient Safety – Where are we now?
19th May 2020
The fourth webinar of the series, hosted by The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in collaboration with Dental Deans of the UK/Irish Royal Colleges, will take place on Tuesday 19th May 2020 at 18:00 GMT+1.
This webinar on the topic of ‘Aerosols and Patient Safety – Where are we now?’ will cover:
- Aerosol Generating Procedures
- What are the risks?
- What do we need to do to implement change in our working practice?
- What new things might be needed to achieve these changes?
- Patient flow from the front door to the surgery
- Managing patients expectations
- Managing the waiting area
The interactive webinar will be hosted and chaired by Dean Elect of the RCSEd's Faculty of Dental Surgery Professor Philip Taylor who will be joined by Senior Vice-Dean of FGDP (UK) Abhi Pal, Dean Elect of FDS RCSEng Matthew Garrett, Dean FD RCSI Albert Leung and Dean FDS RCPSG Andrew Edwards.
During the live event the Deans will be responding to questions and comments related to how the profession should prepare for the challenges ahead.