Pre-Hospital Care in Sport
8th December 2021, 19:00 to 20:00 GMT
This webinar will discuss the important role prehospital care plays in sport, the Training & Standards endorsement of Immediate Care in Sport courses and the cross-reciprocation process.
Highlight the important role prehospital care provide in sport and the opportunities this offers to the prehospital care community of practitioners.
By the end of this webinar, attendees should:
- Gain an understanding of the role and importance of Pre-Hospital Care in Sport.
- Gain an understanding of which courses have been endorsed by the Faculty of Prehospital Care to provide training and the reciprocation process.
- Understand some of the opportunities for prehospital care practitioners to work in sport.
Our panellists include:
- Andy Smith - FPHC Hon Sec. England Rugby PHICIS Programme Director, Twickenham Match Day Clinical/Immediate Care Lead, World Rugby Immediate Care Consultant.
- Nigel Jones - Previously England Rugby Senior Team Doctor, currently British Cycling Chief Medical Officer.
- Julie Stark - Technical Lead Physiotherapist Bisham & London, English Institute of Sport.
To be eligible to receive CPD hours for webinar attendance you must connect for the full duration of the webinar AND complete the feedback survey.
Visit our FAQ for further information relating to webinar CPD.
A recording of the webinar will be made available on this page in the days following the live broadcast.