Intercollegiate SAS/LED Education Website Launch
3rd April 2023, 18:30 to 19:30 BST
The newly formed Intercollegiate Surgical Education Committee for SAS, LED and Non-Consultant Hospital Doctors (ISECSN) is responsible for the educational development of SAS Grades and those in related grades and aims to bring together experience, assess needs, and support the development of educational provision specifically required for this group of doctors. For the vast majority of SAS, support with career progression to allow doctors to work to their full potential is the most pressing need. This webinar marks the launch of the ISECSN website bringing together key information, resources, and various access to support, helping those in SAS grade posts to enhance their skills and progress in their career.
To inform participants of the website available for all groups to help with education and career development.
By the end of this webinar, attendees should have access to the new website and understand its content and its availability to help and support.
Our panellists include:
- Professor Rowan Parks - President RCSEd
- Professor Neil Mortensen - President RCSEng
- Mr Mike McKirdy - President RCPSG
- Mr Majid Mukadam - SAS Lead, RCSEd
- Ms Helen Jones - SAS Representative, RCSEd
- Mr Ananda Nanu - Education Lead, RCSEng
- Ms Vinita Shekar - SAS Lead, RCSEng
- Dr Lynne Meekison - SAS Lead, RCPSG
- Professor Sean Tierney - Education Lead RCSI
- Professor S Michael Griffin - Chair ISECSN
- Mr Rickaz Raheem - Co-Chair ISECSN
- Ms Victoria Dobie - Ex Co-Chair ISECSN
CPD will not be awarded for attendance at this event.
Visit our FAQ for further information relating to webinar CPD.
A recording of the webinar will be made available on this page in the days following the live broadcast.