Driven round the bend! Asymmetry in Orthodontics
13th January 2022, 19:00 - 20:00 GMT
This webinar will provide a review of asymmetry in orthodontic practice, as well as orthodontic and multidisciplinary management of asymmetric orthodontic problems.
By the end of this webinar, attendees should:
- Understand psychological laws of symmetry.
- Understand aetiology and diagnosis of asymmetry in orthodontics.
- Be able to discuss evidence base regarding asymmetry in orthodontics.
- Understand the breadth of Orthodontic and multidisciplinary management strategies.
GDC Development Outcomes
Our panellists include:
- John Scholey (Chair). John is a Consultant and the Clinical lead in Orthodontics at the University Hospitals Of North Midlands U.K
- Simon Wolstencroft. Consultant Orthodontist. Health Service Executive. Dublin. Ireland. Private practice, established the Dunshaughlin Orthodontic Clinic in 2008. Post graduate orthodontic teacher and M.Orth examiner (RCS Ed) since 2003.
To be eligible to receive CPD hours for webinar attendance you must connect for the full duration of the webinar AND complete the feedback survey.
Visit our FAQ for further information relating to webinar CPD.