A multidisciplinary approach to the evaluation of swallowing disorders
10th March 2021 at 19:00 GMT
- Anatomy of the pharynx, and physiology of swallowing
- Causes of odynophagia
- Various hypotheses relating to the aetiology of dysphagia
- Investigation and imaging of a patient with dysphagia
- Principles of medical and surgical management of dysphagia
- Aetiology and management of globus pharyngeus
- Aetiology and management of extra-oesophageal reflux
- ‘Red flag’ symptoms in the differential diagnosis of dysphagia
Mr James O'Hara
ENT Consultant, Freeman Hospital, Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Mr Sean Loughran
ENT Consultant, Manchester Royal Infirmary (MRI)
To be eligible to receive CPD hours for webinar attendance you must connect for the full duration of the webinar AND complete the feedback survey.
Visit our FAQ for further information relating to webinar CPD.
If you missed the live webinar or would like to watch it again a recording will be uploaded here in the days following the live event.