Paediatric perspective in the COVID-19 era
15th June 2020
In this webinar we'll look at how COVID-19 has affected Paediatric Surgery. Our panelists will discuss:
- Clinical presentation in the paediatric population, and service impact.
- Patterns and experience encountered across the world and UK studies in place within paediatric surgery (baby hernia and appendicitis).
- Phases of response (in one unit), preparation in winding down, experience during the peak and recovery.
- Trainee perspective and survey on teaching.
- Miss Melanie Clarke (Chair)
Consultant Paediatric Surgeon - Aberdeen
- Dr Jillian McFadzean
Consultant in Paediatric Intensive Care and. Anaesthesia - Edinburgh
- Professor Mark Davenport
Consultant Paediatric Surgeon - Kings London
- Mr Fraser Munro
Consultant Paediatric Surgeon - Edinburgh
- Miss Mariana Pereira
Paediatric Surgery Trainee - Scotland