COVID-19: Hot Topics in Orthopaedics, ENT and OMFS
6th April 2020
The latest RCSEd COVID-19 webinar draws upon the front line experience of senior clinicians.
Our speakers include:
- Prof Janet Wilson, Consultant ENT Surgeon, Newcastle upon Tyne, Council Member RCSEd
- Mr Roger Currie, Consultant OMF Surgeon, Council Member RCSEd
- Professor Philip Turner, Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon, Immediate Past President of the BOA, Council Member RCSEd
- Mrs Laura Warner, Consultant ENT Surgeon
The aims of this webinar session are:
- To update you on the latest developments in regards to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To answer burning questions from around the world on the topics of Orthopaedics, ENT and OMFS.
- To support our surgeons and allied surgical professionals as we tackle the global pandemic together.