Compassionate Leadership: How to Support Your Team?
30th July 2020
During recent months there have been some exceptional examples of leadership, teamwork and collaborative working. This webinar will include talks from guest speakers Professor Pauline Slade on the psychological impact of working in a traumatic environment, and Dr Jocelyn Cornwell on the how the changes in working patterns have affected the patients we care for. There will also be a discussion from front line clinicians on both good and bad examples of team working and how we can utilise the lessons learnt to improve the workplace for the future.
This webinar is a joint venture between the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Our panellists include:
- Professor Pauline Slade, Professor of Clinical Psychology, University of Liverpool
- Dr Jocelyn Cornwell, Founder of the Point of Care Foundation
- Dr Ellen Knox, Consultant Obstetrician and RCOG Workplace Behaviour Lead
- Dr Sarah Quinn, O&G Trainee and RCOG Trainee Representative for Workplace Behaviour
- Professor Rowan Parks, Consultant HPB Surgeon, RCSEd Vice-President
- Miss Alice Hartley, Urology Trainee and Chair of the RCSEd Anti-bullying campaign