External Courses and Events
This section provides details about courses and events provided by external organisations. Please note, that the College does not necessarily recognise or endorse these courses or events and we are unable to answer questions about them. If you would like your course or event to appear on this page, please download the external events form and return to email@example.com.
Please see the information provided for each individual course/event for contact details.
Current Concepts in Pelvic Floor Management: Faecal Incontinence
Organisation: WIMAT, Cardiff
Event Date(s): 24 & 25 June 2021
Venue: WIMAT Cardiff Medicentre, Heath Park, Cardiff CF14 4UJ
Aimed at: Colorectal & Urogynaecological Consultants and Trainees for professionals seeing and managing pelvic floor symptoms
- Nominations Sought for College Council Vacancies
- Introduction to Humanitarian Healthcare Course
- Impact of new COVID restrictions on College activities
- ICBSE statement on the MRCS Part A pass mark September 2020
- Activities and Events
- RCSEd Awards Medals in Recognition of Outstanding Services in Surgery
- Courses, Events & Exams Search Results Page
- Events and Courses Calendar