28 pages were found that matched the tag: "Patient Safety"
- RCSEd Publishes Plan for Safer Working Environment
The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSEd) has today published a number of critical recommendations to government to greatly improve safety in the delivery of surgical treatment and patient care, with seven recommendations for best practice. …
- Improving the Working Environment for Safe Surgical Care
- RCSEd Responds to Health Education England’s NHS Workforce Strategy
Commenting on Health Education England’s NHS Workforce Strategy, RCSEd President, Professor Michael Lavelle-Jones said:
“The College is very pleased to see the publication of this important document and consultation, and welcomes it as a significant…
- Together we can make a difference
- Body Interact
Virtual Patients platform used to support healthcare practitioners and increase patient safety.
In this article, we hear from our newest Organisational Member, Body Interact, on their Virtual Patient Simulator and …
- Edinburgh Surgery Online - Patient Safety Programme
- Mhairi Collie and the Uganda Childbirth Injury Fund
- The Antenatal Clinic - Facilitating Safe Paediatric Surgical Care
- Safe Maternal and Newborn Care in Relation to Oral Health
- Safe Childbirth: Why Do Women Die in Childbirth, and What You Can Do About It?
- Helping to Improve Patient Safety
- Medication Safety: Putting the Patient First
- World Patient Safety Day 2022: Objectives and Resources
- Transplant Immunosuppression in the Perioperative Period
- Venous Thromboembolism in Surgical Patients
- Medication Without Harm in Dentistry
- Anticholinergic Burden
- Management of Anti-coagulants (“Blood Thinners”) Around the Time of Surgery
- Prophylactic Antibiotics for the Treatment of Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections: Time to Consider the Alternatives?
- HSIB Safety Investigations Conference 2023
The HSIB are excited to open registration for their fourth Annual Conference which is taking place on Wednesday 27 September 2023.
This is an online event and free to attend. The HSIB are planning an exciting programme which will have a focus on d…
- Truth and Compassion
- Giving Back
- The Privilege of Working with Medical Students - a World Patient Safety Day Blog by Eddie McGill
- Enhancing Patient Safety in Cardiothoracic Surgery: The Role of Patient Involvement Groups in the UK
- WHO World Patient Safety Day 2023: Engaging Patients for Patient Safety
- Harper-Lee’s Law Campaign
- Shared Decision Making: an essential step in optimal patient care
- Co-creation with stakeholders in information production is key to high-quality patient-centred care