HSIB Safety Investigations Conference 2023
« View all News items
The HSIB are excited to open registration for their fourth Annual Conference which is taking place on Wednesday 27 September 2023.
This is an online event and free to attend. The HSIB are planning an exciting programme which will have a focus on developing quality healthcare safety investigations.
The conference agenda will cover:
- Patient and family engagement.
- Sharing learning from HSIB national investigations – what we have learnt and how it can help support and improve local investigation practice.
- Our maternity investigation programme work with families and trusts. This includes how we implement learning from our investigations and where the opportunities are to influence change.
- Safety Management Systems.
- How our education programme is sharing learning to develop and improve local safety investigations.
- An overview of our international work.
- Breakout sessions to share knowledge.
- Key learning from our experiences of HSIB investigations.
This conference accords with World Patient Safety Day – the theme this year being "Engaging patients for patient safety".
The HSIB investigations, in both national and maternity programmes, have a strong emphasis on patient and family engagement and they will be highlighting this area of their work.
Attendees will also hear how the HSIB will form into the Health Services Safety Investigations Body and the Maternity and Newborn Safety Investigations (MNSI) function and how this may impact you.
This event is fully CPD accredited.
Select a year and month from the headings below to view news items from that month.
- Press Releases