7 pages were found that matched the tag: "Courses"
- Events and Courses Calendar
- External Courses and Events
- Courses, Events & Exams Search Results Page
- ICBSE statement on the MRCS Part A pass mark September 2020
The Intercollegiate Committee for Basic Surgical Examinations (ICBSE) and the four Royal Surgical Colleges of the United Kingdom and in Ireland are aware of concerns regarding the pass mark that has been communicated to candidates for the September 2…
- Impact of new COVID restrictions on College activities
The recent announcement made by the Prime Minister to increase restrictions across many parts of the UK, followed by the First Minister of Scotland effectively putting Scotland into lockdown from the 26th December, has meant that we have had to revie…
- Introduction to Humanitarian Healthcare Course
The Introduction to Humanitarian Healthcare Course, launched in April 2021, is the first educational offering from the FRRHH. The course has been developed by a group of educational and humanitarian healthcare experts in partnership with UK-Med. UK-M…
- Nominations Sought for College Council Vacancies
The Council of the College is seeking nominations for five vacancies which will arise on Council at the AGM in November 2021 when Mr Al-Kari, Mr Clark, Mr Kumar, Mr Nassef and Professor Paton will come to the end of their terms of office.