Healthcare Art Club
23rd May 2023
Our second Wellbeing Week webinar provides an Introduction to art wellbeing and a line drawing class - please bring blank paper and a calligraphy pen!
- How art can be used for wellbeing in the healthcare environment
- Taking time to focus on wellbeing and different ways of channelling stress
By the end of this webinar, attendees should have an understanding of:
- How to use art for wellbeing
- Helping each other in the workplace by sharing different skills and hobbies.
Our panellists include:
- Dr Pamela Sturges - Pamela is a Doctor running art wellbeing classes for health care professionals.
- Miss Maria Boland - Member of RCSEd Trainees' Committee.
To be eligible to receive CPD hours for webinar attendance you must connect for the full duration of the webinar AND complete the feedback survey.
Visit our FAQ for further information relating to webinar CPD.