Management of acute limb ischaemia (open and endovascular)
9th February 2021 at 19:00 GMT
To understand the presentation, pathophysiology and mamagement of acute limb ischaemia alongwith its outcomes.
- Be able to define Acute Limb Ischaemia (ALI)
- Be able to distinguish between ALI and Acute on chronic ischaemia and understand why this is of importance
- Be able to describe the pathophysiology of ALI
- Be able to describe the generic principles of management of ALI
- Be able to describe the operative management of ALI
Mr Stuart Suttie
Consultant Vascular Surgeon, based in Nnewells Hospital, Dundee, working within the East of Scotland Vascular Network.
Registered attendees who connect for the full duration of the live webinar and have completed the post-event survey will be entitled to receive a CPD certificate. CPD certificates will be sent to the email address used to register for the webinar. We aim to send CPD certificates within 21 days of broadcast.
This will be made available to RCSEd Fellows, Members and Affiliates following the live webinar on 9th February 2021.