How to succeed in CESR
7th July 2021, 19:00 to 20:30 BST
The certificate of eligibility for specialist registration (CESR) process can be daunting. The webinar will be essential viewing for those wishing to navigate the process, with insights from the SAC, GMC and those who have recently been successful in the CESR application.
- To give an insight into the process of applying for CESR, including the changes in the new curriculum.
- Understanding what is required by the GMC.
- Understanding the role of the GMC and SAC in the process.
- Know the timings of applications and where to go for help and advice.
- Understand the changes in the curriculum and preparing for the process accordingly.
- Learning some tips for the successful application.
Mr. Rickaz Raheem (Chair) -FRCS (Urol). Member of Surgical Speciality board, RCSEd, Member of SAS project working committee, BAUS
Mrs Jessica Betts - General Medical Council: Specialist Applications team.
Professor Philip Cornford - FRCS (Urol); Chair of the Specialist Advisory Committee in Urology
Mr Abdalla Deb - FRCS(Urol); Renal cancer fellow, WGH, Edinburgh.
To be eligible to receive CPD hours for webinar attendance you must connect for the full duration of the webinar AND complete the feedback survey.
Visit our FAQ for further information relating to webinar CPD.
A recording of the webinar will be made available on this page in the days following the live broadcast.