Management of complex head and neck trauma
19th August 2021, 19:00 to 20:00 BST
This webinar will discuss the presentation and management of complex maxillofacial injuries, using a series of cases as learning points.
- To increase awareness of complex maxillofacial injuries.
- Participants should be able to recongnise complex maxillofacial injuries.
- Participants should be able to formulate a treatment plan.
Our panellists include:
- Mr Mark Ansell: Consultant Head & Neck Surgeon, oncology and trauma.
- Mr Craig Wales: Consultant Head & Neck Surgeon, oncology.
To be eligible to receive CPD hours for webinar attendance you must connect for the full duration of the webinar AND complete the feedback survey.
Visit our FAQ for further information relating to webinar CPD.
A recording of the webinar will be made available on this page in the days following the live broadcast.