A multidisciplinary approach to microtia and atresia: reconstruction and rehabilitation
26th January 2022, 19:00 to 20:00 GMT
This webinar, in partnership with ENTUK, will discuss the mulitdisciplinary team's approach to microtia and atresia.
By the end of this webinar, attendees should be able to:
- An understanding of the embryology of microtia and its relationship to deafness.
- An understanding of the syndromic and non-syndromic associations of microtia.
- An understanding of age-appropriate audiologic testing.
- An understanding of the multidisciplinary approach to management.
- Knowledge of rehabilitative and reconstructive options.
Our panellists include:
- Mrs Jaya Nichani, Paediatric ENT Consultant, Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital.
- Ms Elizabeth Whittle, Senior Audiologic Scientist, Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital.
- Mr James Ramsden, Oxford University Hospitals.
To be eligible to receive CPD hours for webinar attendance you must connect for the full duration of the webinar AND complete the feedback survey.
Visit our FAQ for further information relating to webinar CPD.
A recording of the webinar will be made available on this page in the days following the live broadcast.