RCSEd Membership in Orthodontics Examination – What to expect of the Part B exam
9th February 2023, 19:00 to 20:00 GMT
This webinar will discuss the format and process of the Edinburgh membership in orthodontics examination part B, with particular emphasis on the new mechanics/longitudinal care short cases.
The webinar will prepare candidates for the Membership Examination in orthodontics, explaining how each section of the exam is formatted and what examiners expect from the candidates.
By the end of this webinar, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the format of the MOrth RCS Edinburgh examination
- Have a clear idea about the differences between the short case diagnostic tests and the new mechanics/ longitudinal care tests
GDC Development Outcomes
Our panellists include:
- John Scholey (Chair) - Consultant Orthodontist and clinical Lead University Hospitals of North Midlands and current Vice chair of the Speciality Advisory Board In Orthodontics
- Toby Gillgrass - Consultant Orthodontist and honorary clinical senior lecturer Glasgow Dental school and current member and previous Chair of the Speciality Advisory Board In Orthodontics and Edinburgh M.Orth exam.
- Colin Melrose - Honorary Consultant Orthodontist Liverpool Orthodontic Training Programme and member of the Speciality Advisory Board In Orthodontics.
CPD will not be awarded for attendance at this event.
Visit our FAQ for further information relating to webinar CPD.
A recording of the webinar will be made available on this page in the days following the live broadcast.