Careers in Primary Dental Care – as exciting and diverse as you are!
30th September 2020, 19:00 - 20:00 BST
The purpose of this interactive webinar is to provide Dentists and Dental Students with information about the scope and opportunities of careers in the Primary Dental Care sector.
There will be a panel including Practitioners from various sectors of Primary Dental Care. Each will provide a synopsis of their area of practice and their career journey thus far. There will be the opportunity for a two way question and answer session to allow the Faculty to gain information about the needs of this sector of the profession and for the participants to ask direct questions of the panel.
The panel are drawn from practitioners who have created interesting and diverse careers, based on Primary Dental Care, including teaching and training, posts with statutory regulators, enhanced skills development and management roles.
This interactive webinar will be chaired by:
- Professor Helen Craddock - Vice-Dean, RCSEd Faculty of Dental Surgery
The panel includes:
- Dr Andrew Gemmell – General Dental Practitioner with a special interest
- Dr Helen Clark – General Dental Practitioner and Oral Surgery Teacher
- Dr Nadia AlAni – General Dental Practitioner, Dental Foundation Trainer and Clinical Lead
- Dr Robert Bland – General Dental Practitioner, also holds posts with the GDC and CQC
No CPD will be awarded for attendance at this event.
If you miss the live webinar or would like to watch it again a recording will be uploaded here in the days following the live event.