The President’s update on COVID-19
1st June 2020
This latest webinar will discuss all aspects of how COVID has changed our practices now and how we need to change for the future.
The RCSEd President will outline what he and the College have been doing to represent our Fellows and Members, while Professor Rowan Parks and Tim Graham will talk about the implications for training and making sure that new Surgeons emerge with the right level of practical skills.
Pala Rajesh will highlight how other countries are coping during the pandemic and what changes they are making to their practices.
Clare McNaught will also highlight and discuss her experiences from the front line and how smaller hospitals are managing to keep a COVID-lite area aside to resume elective and non-emergency surgeries.
With a panel of expert speakers and decades of experience to share, we hope you can join us for what will be an informative session.
- Professor S Michael Griffin OBE, RCSEd President
- Professor Rowan Parks, Consultant HPB Surgeon, RCSEd Vice-President
- Mr Pala Rajesh, RCSEd Vice-President
- Ms Clare McNaught, Consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon, RCSEd Council Member and Editor of Surgeons' News
- Mr Timothy Graham, Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon, RCSEd Council Member & Chair of Standards