Questions facing Dental Education – Qualification and training after COVID-19?
30th March 2021
This webinar hosted by The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh in collaboration with Dental Deans of the UK/Irish Royal Colleges will look at the training issues facing the profession and in particular the current cohorts of undergraduates and trainees in Dentistry.
The session will consist of a panel discussion followed by a live Q&A where you can submit your questions.
If you'd like to submit any questions ahead of this session please email Covid19comms@rcsed.ac.uk.
The aim of this webinar is to:
- Ascertain how the whole profession views the decisions made around qualification this year and the impact on training pathways in the future.
- Ascertain how current trainees have been affected by the COVID outbreak.
By the end of this webinar, attendees should be:
- Cognisant about the impact of COVID on early career dentists and undergraduate cohorts.
GDC Development Outcomes
C & D
Our panellists include:
- Prof Philip Taylor – Dean of the Faculty of Dental Surgery RCS Edinburgh (Chair)
- Mr Andrew Edwards – Dean of the Faculty of Dental Surgery RCPS Glasgow
- Dr Matthew Garrett – Dean of the Faculty of Dental Surgery RCS England
- Prof Albert Leung – Dean of the Faculty of Dental Surgery RCS Ireland
- Mrs Susan Nelson – Vice Dean of the Faculty of General Dental Practice (UK)
To be eligible to receive CPD hours for webinar attendance you must connect for the full duration of the webinar AND complete the feedback survey.
Visit our FAQ for further information relating to webinar CPD.