Future Surgeons: Learning, Assessment and Advancing Surgical Training
14th June 2021
The focus of this webinar will be to highlight what has driven the new changes to surgical curricula being introduced this August, the process behind this and ISCP tools to enable monitoring and assessment of trainees as they progress through surgical training to provide a workforce for the NHS. There will also be a trainee perspective of what the future of surgical training should and could look like. This webinar will be interesting to all trainees and trainers, both in the UK and overseas.
Our panellists include:
- Professor Rowan Parks (Chair) - RCSEd Vice-President.
- Miss Anna Paisley (Co-chair) - Consultant General and Upper GI Surgeon, RCSEd Council Member.
- Mr Jon Lund - Chair of Joint Committee on Surgical Training (JCST).
- Mr Keith Jones - Consultant Vascular Surgeon, Surgical Director of the ISCP.
- Miss Lolade Giwa - Vice President ASiT.
- Mr Ran Wei - President BOTA.
To be eligible to receive CPD hours for webinar attendance you must connect for the full duration of the webinar AND complete the feedback survey.
Visit our FAQ for further information relating to webinar CPD.