Critical care for surgeons during the COVID-19 pandemic
28th April 2020
Many surgeons have found themselves redeployed to critical care during the COVID-19 pandemic. Whilst this may limit operative experience, we believe trainees should seize this rare opportunity to develop their knowledge, understanding and skills in critical care medicine.
With that in mind we are delighted to offer this webinar in conjunction with the Association of Surgeons in Training and the British Orthopaedic Trainees Association.
We hope that this webinar will be a useful educational resource, and will enable surgical trainees to put questions relating to their role in critical care environments to an expert panel.
- Mr Josh Burke, President of ASiT
- Mrs Tricia Campbell, President of BOTA
- Dr Alice Carter, Consultant in Critical Care and Anaesthesia, UCLH
- Dr Sally El-Ghazali, Trainee Committee Chair, Association of Anaesthetists
- Mr David Riding, RCSEd Trainees’ Committee Chair and Trainee Member of RCSEd Council