INDO UK Surgicon 2023 - a Recap
20 October 2023
Earlier this month, the College had the honour of hosting the 2023 INDO UK Surgicon Conference. The IAGES and RCSEd collaborative conference took place from 8-11 October. 140 people, including 97 delegates and 43 spouses and children travelled to the UK for this historic summit. The team included President of IAGES Dr. S.Easwaramoorthy, Organising Chairman Dr.Ramen Goel and Organising Secretary Dr.Pawanindra Lal, alongside RCSEd President Professor Rowan Parks.
The conference included a half-day hands on laparoscopic suturing skill course in the Skills Lab, a welcome dinner, various talks and workshops, an award ceremony and more. View the full report on the conference here.
Honouring the IAGES and RCSEd Presidents after their Plenary Lecture
Banquet Dinner in Playfair Hall
Faculty Certificate being awarded to Mr Pala Rajesh, past RCSEd Vice-President
- The RACS 89th Annual Scientific Congress - RCSEd Hub 20 May 2021
- The Importance of the Good Surgical Trainer 24 September 2021
- Surgeons' Hall Museums Release Latest Events Programme 11 July 2022
- The 2022 Chennai Conference and the Vascular Specialty 25 August 2022
- The OncoSurgPal 22 Conference: A Confluence of Mastery 07 April 2023