RCSEd Announces the Launch of a New College App
22 September 2020
The RCSEd is delighted to announce the launch of its new mobile app, a hub of learning and development for surgeons, dentists, and healthcare professionals at all levels.
The app is free to download on both the Apple App and Google Play Store, giving access to high-quality learning and revision materials to those in the medical field. Affiliates, Members, and Fellows can access exclusive content and information through their RCSEd Membership including:
- Webinars - Access a back catalogue containing hundreds of hours of content across a wide range of topics, play these in-app or cast webinar recordings directly to your TV.
- Acland Anatomy - Access hundreds of 3D videos of dissected human specimens and extensive learning resources.
- Courses/Exams/Events Calendar - Discover the full calendar of learning and development opportunities the College offers, filtered by your area of interest. Use the save function to pin your favourites, find out more, and book at your convenience.
- Membership Privileges – Access all the benefits of your College Membership, including discounts on Ten Hill Place Hotel, Surgeons' Hall Museums, and the exclusive Surgeons Quarter Travel Service, among more.
To uncover the full range of features available, please visit the RCSEd App page here.
Professor Michael Griffin OBE, President of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, said: “I’m extremely proud of the College's app, which I’m sure will be an invaluable resource for our Members all over the world.
“The impact of COVID-19 has really demonstrated the importance of being able to teach and learn remotely, and this app will allow us to do even more of this, connecting surgeons like never before and enabling them to share vital information and training.”
The App is now live on the Apple App Store and Google Play, free to download, with a full range of resources, information, and learning opportunities. Your future is in your hands, download today.
- COVID-19: A trainee surgeon’s perspective 14 December 2020
- Clean Cut: Reducing Surgical Site Infections in Ethiopia September Update 15 December 2020
- Attributes of the Trainee Mirrored by the Trainer 09 December 2020
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Non-medical Practitioners in Surgery 01 April 2020
- The Value Chain and Education 30 September 2020