Event Details - Membership in Implant Dentistry - Exam Information Session
- When is this event held?
To be confirmed
- Where is this event held?
View locations and dates
- How much will this event cost?
From £41.00 - View more information below
- Can I book online?
See Location Specific Details
- Is CPD awarded for this event?
- Course/Event group: Dental Event | See more Dental Events
RCSEd is pleased to announce the launch of the Membership in Implant Dentistry examination which will be replacing the Diploma in Implant Dentistry from 2024. The aim of this face to face session is to give prospective candidates an overview of the exam, how it is conducted and what to expect. The exam information session and the exam itself is primarily aimed at but not limited to General Dental Practitioners practising implant dentistry and wanting to demonstrate that a minimum standard set out by RCS Ed has been achieved.
Face to face lecture followed by Q and A session
This session will provide the participant with information about the requirements to sit the Membership in Implant Dentistry exam and details of the various components and what to expect at the examination.
By the end of this session, attendees should be able to:
- Explain the role of the new Membership in Implant Dentistry Examination for dentists practising implant dentistry.
- Have a clear understanding on what is required to present for this exam.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of the various components of the exam.
- Discuss with the presenter how to prepare for the exam and ask any questions they may have regarding the exam
Mr Mital Patel
£41.00 ($50 USD)