Colon Capsule Endoscopy International Conference 2023
We are delighted to bring back the Colon Capsule Endoscopy International Conference held on Wednesday 26 April 2023. Attendance for the conference is free and participants can claim up to 5 CPD points!
Bookings are now open, secure your place today:
To bring the clinical and health management community together to share knowledge on the current and future use of colon capsule endoscopy (CCE) in gastrointestinal disease.
- CCE clinical leads
- CCE service managers
- Endoscopy and gastrointestinal nurses, gastroenterologists, general & colorectal surgeons, medical and surgical trainees
- Primary care nurses and doctors
- Scottish Government, CfSD and NHS England colleagues
- Industry partners
- Lay public and patient representatives (Bowel Cancer UK)
- International colleagues
- gain an understanding about the use, and limitations of, CCE in the investigation of gastrointestinal disease
- be given an up to date overview of the evidence base for CCE
- hear progress and data updates from CCE programmes across the UK and beyond
- be given information on current and future CCE clinical trials
- understand and discuss the optimisation of the colon capsule endoscopy pathway
- learn more about the environmental impact of CCE and colonoscopy and how both can be more environmentally sustainable
The aim is to make the content of the conference accessible to the intended audience. The lectures will be kept short (10 minutes) with enough time for questions and discussions.
Conference delivery and locations
This will be an in-person event held at The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Nicolson Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH8 9DW.