COVID-19 Safety - Re-opening Measures
The safety of our customers and our team is of paramount importance to us. We hope the following will offer you reassurance of the measures and actions that are in place throughout the centre to ensure we are taking all reasonable care to deliver your event safely with the wellbeing of your guests remaining at the heart of everything we do.
A quick summary of the measures we have taken:
- Provided a dedicated events manager who will run through our safety and social distancing measures, discuss any specific needs or concerns with you before the event and ensure any final details are in place.
- They will also be on hand throughout the day to ensure safety and cleanliness, direct customers to where they need to get to in the venue with minimal dwell time at pinch points, put out food (if required), and deal with any issues you may have to minimise any unplanned changes on the day – all at the appropriate distance and with appropriate protection in place.
- Provided a pre-event advice sheet with instructions on how to access and use our centre safely.
- Installed hand sanitisers at the entrance to the Centre, throughout our reception, and inside each room. The events manager will also take your temperature with a digital thermometer on arrival and take details should they be needed for track and trace purposes.
- Facemasks, latex gloves and anti-bacterial wipes will be available on arrival, and appropriate waste bins placed throughout the centre to ensure their safe disposal.
- Devised a regular cleaning schedule with clear information on timings and work done displayed in each room.
- Removed all high-risk touchpoint items our rooms and where possible (and safe to do so), will leave doors open so there is less hard surface to hand contact.
- Installed tea, coffee, and water in each room for your exclusive use as well as individually wrapped biscuits.
- If food is required, we have replaced our buffet lunches with individualised and disposable lunches served in each room and provided sealed disposable cups that clients may wish to use instead of glasses or mugs.
- Increased the range of additional options for virtual delegate attendance, such as Teams, Skype, Starleaf, Zoom, and teleconference.
- Limited the number of concurrent events and offer our largest rooms to facilitate social distancing at no additional cost. If possible, we will offer users exclusive use of the entire centre as a whole - again at no additional cost.
- Whilst moving around our venues guests and team members will wear face coverings over their mouth and nose as well as appropriate PPE for the task they are performing.
- We will continue to operate to our usual high standards and adhere to all measures under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Control of substances Hazardous to Health 2002.
Please note that as the situation concerning COVID-19 is constantly evolving, we expect that these guidelines will be subject to change in line with the recommendations of both the government, statutory, and industry bodies. We will also actively seek to be accredited with any government schemes that are introduced to mitigate against the risk of COVID-19.
If you need to postpone your event as a result of the current Covid-19 pandemic but we are open for business we are happy to support you by, subject to availability, offering one date move without any incurring any cancellation charge or any fluctuation in rate, provided the change is made a minimum of 28 days prior to your current event date.
if we find ourselves in a situation where we have to temporarily close our venues again, we will of course work with you to reschedule the event to a future agreeable date at no further cost.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any point and talk to us in person about an existing event, a new inquiry or just to say hello.
t: 0121 647 1562