9 pages were found that matched the tag: "surgery"
- Death of Fellow, Professor James Finbarr Cullen
We are saddened to announce the passing of Professor James Finbarr (Barry) Cullen, Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, on 23 September 2020. Dr Hector Bryson Chawla, a close colleague and friend of Barry Cullen has written a touchin…
- International Women's Day
- International Connections for Urology
- Mhairi Collie and the Uganda Childbirth Injury Fund
- RCSEd launches campaign to drive awareness of mental health in surgery
The College is delighted to announce the launch of our Moon and Back initiative, a campaign created to highlight the issue of mental health in surgery and raising awareness to start the conversation.
Mental health is a growing concern, and yet many …
- Developing Skills in the Delivery of Effective Paediatric Surgical Care
- Vacancies for the role of Chair of the Surgical Specialty Boards
- My Journey in Surgery by Sarah Itam
- RCSEd Vascutek Cardiothoracic Surgery Placements - a Perspective