The College and its Faculty of Surgical Trainers welcomes you to Edinburgh for the 2022 Triennial and ICOSET joint Conference.
Sponsoring the RCSEd Triennial and ICOSET joint Conference will:
- Align your brand with the oldest and most prestigious surgical College in the world.
- As one of the most notable events for surgical medicine, the Triennial’s delegation will comprise of the most influential surgeons across the globe.
- World-class platform to network and discuss with the surgical leaders: setting the agenda for the future of surgery.
- An outstanding opportunity to network and partner with decision-makers and innovators.
- Exhibitors will gain access to the College’s international membership base of just under 30,000 Fellows and Members via the College’s social media presence.
- The conference will offer the chance to impress delegates and trailblazers searching for innovative methods to improve patient care worldwide.
- Reach the next generation of surgeons by engaging directly with pioneering surgical trainers at ICOSET 2022.
To secure your position or discuss your options for exhibiting and sponsorship please contact Anna Mikelsone in our Development and Partnerships Office:
Development & Partnerships Officer
0131 527 3457
Be sure to book early to avoid disappointment. We look forward to welcoming you to this Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh event.
"The programmes are delivered through the University of Edinburgh’s virtual learning environment Learn, and being online, is designed to give you the freedom to study flexibly at the times and in the locations that suit you best". Learn more about ESO here.
“We believe in sharing surgical skills and making high-quality surgical knowledge available to everyone. That’s why we created Incision.” Find out more about Incision here.