RCSEd 2021 RACS Annual Scientific Congress - Edinburgh Hub
This educational event is in-person and FULLY COVID-19 COMPLIANT in line with current government restrictions.
The Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) Annual Scientific Congress, run in partnership with the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh (RCSEd), comes to Edinburgh this Spring! We are delighted to host a programme of activity that mirrors the RACS Melbourne congress and that additionally offers live speakers from our hub at the College. Due to easing of COVID-19 restrictions following government guidelines, we are delighted to welcome you to the Edinburgh College for our first in-person event of the year.
13 and 14 May 2021 | The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, Nicolson St, Edinburgh EH8 9DW | View Programme
Our world class stand-alone surgical hub congress will screen a diverse selection of plenary and specialty sessions a mere +10 hours after the live event takes place in Melbourne, Australia. The event in Edinburgh will feature these showcase speakers across the surgical fields of rural surgery, HPB, Cancer Surgery and more. Clinical experts from across the globe will share the latest innovations and challenges faced during COVID-19, and there will be sessions screened from titans of surgery including Mr David Sedgwick, Professor Allen Cheng, Professor Tina Gaarder. Professor Michael Griffin, RCSEd President, will be attending the event in our Edinburgh hub and welcoming guest speakers in person.
- Launch of Inaugural NHS Regional Clinical Fellow scheme 2021/22
- Surgeons’ Hall Museums receives new robotic surgical training console
- Celebrating Women in Surgery for International Women's Day
- DO-HNS Part 2 2021 Update
- ICBSE Statement Jan 2021 MRCS Part A Results
- ICBSE Statement MRCS Part B exam July 2021
- MRCS Part B May (OSCE) 2021
- An Important ICBSE Update on the MRCS Part B and DO-HNS Part 2 Examinations in the UK and Ireland
- Joint UK Royal Surgical Colleges, Federation of Surgical Specialty Associations and Upper Airway Group Statement
- Candidates Sought for Trainees’ Committee 2021