But seriously, how are you doing? RCSEd Trainees' Committee Wellbeing Week Preview
25th January 2021
Hosted by RCSEd Trainees' Committee, this webinar will discuss the programme for Wellbeing Week taking place in March. Anyone who wishes to contribute to the final programme may attend.
In the run up to and during Wellbeing Week, RCSEd wants to encourage surgical and dental teams to take a few moments to focus on yourself and your team. Maintaining wellbeing is vital to enable us to provide optimal patient care, so Wellbeing Week is a reminder to check in with everyone and support and celebrate ourselves.
During Wellbeing Week, there will be range of online activities including:
- Daily webinars
- Daily yoga, mindfulness and activity sessions via Instagram Live
- Art and poetry competitions
- Social media takeover including hints and tips for wellness
There will be a Q&A session on the Art and Poetry Competitions which will open for entries on the evening with the winner announced during Wellbeing Week.
- Gill Hardman is a Year 7 Specialty Registrar in Cardiothoracic Surgery in the North West of England, having completed Foundation Training in Cambridge and Core Surgical Training in Yorkshire and Humber.
- Jonathan Wareing is Academic Foundation Doctor in Yorkshire and the Humber Deanery. He graduated from Leeds dental school in 2012 and worked in dental practice before pursuing a career in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Rachael Jablonski is an ST4 in Restorative Dentistry in the Yorkshire and Humber Deanery. She is currently out of programme working towards her PhD within the area of patient rehabilitation following head and neck cancer surgery.
CPD will not be awarded for attendance at this event.
Visit our FAQ for further information relating to webinar CPD.