Common treatment modalities for Class II division 2 malocclusions
26th November 2020, 19:00 - 20:00 GMT
During this webinar we will look at Common treatment modalities for Class II division 2 malocclusions. This webinar is aimed at those in training, preparing for the MOrth examination or those members or fellows wishing to refresh their knowledge on this common clinical presentation.
- To give a brief overview of the typical features of Class II division 2 cases.
- Highlight changes to the lower incisor position and where there maybe scope to change this safely.
- Give an overview of non-surgical Class II division 2 options.
- To provide MOrth candidates with a basic clinical knowledge base with which to discuss Class II division 2 diagnosis and treatment.
- To be able to highlight the key diagnostic problems associated with Class II division 2 malocclusions.
- To be able to assess lower incisor inclination with regard to safety and stability.
- To provide options for deep bite correction.
- To be able to discuss a range of treatment options for routine Class II div 2 cases.
- John Scholey BDS, FDS RCS (Edin), FDS (Orth) RCS (Edin), MOrth RCS (Edin), MDentSci
John is a Consultant and the Clinical lead in Orthodontics at the University Hospitals Of North Midlands U.K. He has been an examiner with the college for the past 19 years and is a member of the specialty advisory board in orthodontics. He has lectured extensively in more than 20 countries across the globe on a variety of clinical topics.
- Richard Cure - RCSEd Convener of Dental Education
Richard Cure is Associate Professor, Head of Orthodontics at The University of Warwick. He is a Principal Fellow of the Higher Education Academy, a Fellow of the Faculty of Dental Trainers and a GDC Education Associate. He examines for the College at MOrth, MFDS and MAGDS.
1 CPD hour will be awarded for attendance at this event.
This will be made available to RCSEd Fellows, Members and Affiliates in the days following the live webinar.