RCSEd Dip Imp Dent Exam information session
12th June 2023, 12:00 to 14:00 BST
This webinar is aimed at candidates who will be presenting to sit Diploma in Implant Dentistry Examination at one of the upcoming diets. It will also be useful to anyone who is considering applying to sit the exam. The session will provide an overview of the exam, how it is conducted and what to expect.
Provide the participant with information on the components of the Diploma in Implant Dentistry Examination and what is needed to present for it.
By the end of this webinar, attendees should be able to:
- Describe the role of the Diploma of Implant Dentistry examination
- Explain the component parts of the examination
- Consider the rationale of the examination for them
- Discuss how to prepare for the examination.
Our panellists include:
- Dr Mital Patel - Consultant in Restorative Dentistry and Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer, Barts Health NHS Trust, London. Chairman of the Advisory Board for the Diploma in Implant Dentistry, Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh.
CPD will not be awarded for attendance at this event.
Visit our FAQ for further information relating to webinar CPD.
A recording of the webinar will be made available on this page in the days following the live broadcast.