International Surgical Advisers (ISA's)
The International Surgical Advisers and Tutors are based in regions and countries all over the world. Their role is to act as the representative of the College in their country or region. They can provide advice and guidance on:
- Career development
- Applying for and participating in RCSEd examinations and courses
- Local contacts in the surgical profession
- Access to RCSEd resources such as webinars or eLogbook
- Professional updates and skills development
- Local networking and events
For more information on the network or to connect with a local adviser, please contact Mrs Catherine Thwaites, International Activities Manager email@example.com
Click on the regions below to find your nearest ISA representative.
The International Surgical Advisers are RCSEd Fellows dedicated to training and development, and are committed to promoting and sharing RCSEd initiatives in their local areas. International Surgical Advisers form a vital link between the College and our current and prospective international membership.
The deadline for receiving applications is 9 July 2021.