The Re-launch of the Cosmetic Surgery Certification Scheme
« View all News items
The Re-launch of the Cosmetic Surgery Certification Scheme.
The Cosmetic Surgery Certification Scheme re-launched on the 27 July 2020. The scheme, which has been redeveloped by and is supported by all four surgical Royal Colleges alongside the relevant specialty associations, will provide applicants with accreditation for key competencies, demonstrating your expertise to patients and ultimately helping to make the cosmetic surgery industry safer.
The refreshed scheme provides candidates with:
- A new intercollegiate, user-friendly website for applicants.
- Ability to apply for multiple certificates within a single application.
- A new certificate for Plastic Surgeons: ‘Cosmetic Surgery (all areas covered by the scheme).’
- Alternative and flexible ways of submitting evidence.
- A resources page for applicants.
- Revised ‘Certification Application Guidelines’.
Full details and how to apply are available on the flyer here.
Select a year and month from the headings below to view news items from that month.